Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: ok wtf

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner diluted's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    1,589
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    has happened here

    is this the end of HB?

    and whats with the name change? just felt like it?

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    5,215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh what! I didn't even realise!

    I have the Neopiaholics webpage link as 'Neocrop'.. because since the first guild on neopets was created, I'm pretty sure it was named Acropolis... am I right? Anyway.. I kept referring to it (in my head) as Neocropolis...


    It's a subliminal message isn't it shatzy? Trying to make our guild grow.. aren't you? AREN'T YOU!?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ha Ha!!! That was too funny...

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by The 4 Horsemen 11:
    has happened here

    is this the end of HB?

    and whats with the name change? just felt like it?
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">go back to your coconuts, island boy
    *boots*

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner oranges's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2003
    Posts
    4,036
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heh heh heh your funny shoozy [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •